"iF yOu JudGe A FiSH By iTs aBIlity tO CliMB a TreE...tHEn Its ForEVer GoNNa BE a fAIluRe!!"

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SIENZZZ...

tuesday was a bad bad day...except that i got good results for my chemistry n bm...but as expected...my bi...haizzz...very sad,my essay went out of topic...n it costed me my A...i got a B...it has to turn up to be my spoiler...actually i dared myself...that if i really like her,i would do my best in the exam...so far...i have been proving myself right,except when it came to english...haizzz....i guess somethings are just not meant to be...but whatever happens life has got to move on...i'm just glad that i have wonderful friends to support me through the hard times...but sometimes...i feel as in faith is being to hard on me...haizz...anyway enough craping coz i might end up crapping even longer if i continue...haha...tomorrow is gonna be competition...didnt have practise today...teacher wanted us to get "enough rest"...tomorrow got to be in school by 6 n we r leaving school at 6.30...dont know what time we will be back...the district comp took us till 4 in the afternoon and this is state...i think it'll be 6 to 7 by the time we reach back...haizz...anyway...just hope for the best...we r gonna give it all we got...n c what the results turns out to be...


9th jun

arrg...back to school...didnt have much problem waking up in the morning...been waking up early morning for the past one week except for the sat...the first few things that struck my mind in the morning was EXAM RESULTS!!!plus i get to c her after 2 weeks...not sure if that was a good thing or not...i'm just mixed up...its like i dont really know what i want n what i dont...but i cant think much now...infact i'm trying not to...i need to be focused...the drama competition is coming near...just 2 days away...but whatever it is,its never easy to let go everything just like that...haizz...got some of my results n it seems good...except for my english...according to teacher i did badly...haizzz...y?of all the subjects...haizz...plus got to stayback for drama practise...lucky i did some of my tuition homework in school...coz i reached back home around 6 n tuition was at 7...so managed to finish up all tuition homeworks...so maybe next time i should try doing my tuition homeworks earlier on sat or sun...

No comments: