"iF yOu JudGe A FiSH By iTs aBIlity tO CliMB a TreE...tHEn Its ForEVer GoNNa BE a fAIluRe!!"

Friday, June 13, 2008

friday...

i guess it was one of those days in school where we were very free...had nothing to do...spent the time talking stories n crapping...my friends were practically bashing me...coz on the drama competition day after our performance we were free...so i was at the field watch some march pass that they had...then i got to know this one girl...if i still remember she said her name was yap liew kuan or something like that la...coz i was so disappointed think about the drama thing...i was not focused on her...then she spoke a while n asked for my hp no,n i was still blur...i guess she thought i was ignoring her,n she smiled n walked away...=.='...my friends were seriously bashing me for that...i felt bad for her,i didnt mean to ignore her...i was just thinking about something else...haha...plus...i wished it was someone else (wouldnt wanna mention name)...today i saw she was very busy doing her homework n stuff...made me wonder y am i so free when she is busy...haha...after school came back home n slept...had to wake up for tuition at 4.30...haizzz...bio class...but it was quite an interesting chapter la...came back home n something really i didnt expect happened...out of nowhere she chatted with me...that was like after 3 weeks not even an hi...but i dont know la...there will be times she speaks to me...there will be times she just ignores me...i just dont understand...but anyway,i'm glad she spoke to me...

No comments: