"iF yOu JudGe A FiSH By iTs aBIlity tO CliMB a TreE...tHEn Its ForEVer GoNNa BE a fAIluRe!!"

Thursday, June 5, 2008

5th jun 08

today was another ordinarary day...went back hometown today...not far la...just about 15 minutes away from my house...wonder y i went...it was so boring...nothing to do...i was practically spending my time go merempit...enjoyed doing it...especially now when i'm frustrated...i was practically flying at 100 plus in the narrow route at my hometown...not bothered about my safety...dont know y...i was just not bothered...haizz...haha...but it would have been better if leo came along...usually we go merempit together ...its better when u have someone to merempit with...haha...went tuition straight from there...haizz...so much of homeworks leh...tired~!!plus...its already a week i didnt message or chat with her...not even a simply hi...haizz...need to pull myself up...but i really doubt myself now...dont know if i could...dont think i could...its just that everything seems so hard all of sudden...traying to look at the brighter site of life...but here,its different...i dont know which is the brighter site...everything seems so dark...arggg!!!

No comments: